In last scrum we discussed not having a UI for container service functionality. It sounds like Dan wants to have UI, so we may need to re-visit this:
- We have existing wireframes, but they're a bit old. They may need to be revised and definitely need to be extended.
- John Flavin and Will Horton will work together to define all UI tasks:
- What wireframes do we have that are fine?
- What wireframes do we have that need to be revised?
- What wireframes do we not have?
- Generate JIRA issues, specifications, and documentation for UI tasks.
- Need the resource service and XML import service from Rick Herrick.
- Blocked by xdat bug that breaks assigned roles. May email Tim Olsen and Jenny Gurney. But export to OVA and re-build Vagrant box.
- John Flavin created a configuration that pulls in 3rd-party jars that aren't already in XNAT, but doesn't re-include jars in XNAT.
Matt has no real change on status. Hasn't started restart controller. Need to define all tasks required to hit end of sprint 1.
- Do we need UI for beta or is REST control enough?
- Need to define goals for beta test.
- Matt Kelsey define tasks for finishing up API development on container status, history, and logging. Pull those into sprint 1.
- Start knocking those out.
- Send email to Will Horton, cc Rick Herrick, Matt Kelsey, for update on CS wireframes. Review wireframes and categorize as:
- Complete and ready
- Complete, needing revision
- Incomplete or missing
- Finish development once Rick Herrick delivers resource and XML import services.
- Send bug in XNAT to Tim Olsen and Jenny Gurney, cc: Rick Herrick.
- Send compileAndInclude configuration to Tim Olsen, Jenny Gurney, Mike McKay, Mohana Ramaratnam, Rick Herrick.
- Start sprint.
- Email Dan about recruiting beta participants and features.
- Finish resource and XML import services.