We'll continue to post to the XNAT discussion group when major updates are posted to the workshop wiki. But if you prefer more timely updates or just want to be able to monitor the wiki through your favorite news feed reader or the like, well... that's pretty easy to do.
All of the different ways of subscribing are described in excruciating detail in the Atlassian Confluence documentation. For convenience, though, here's the basic procedure:
- Create a user account on the workshop wiki.
- Once you're logged in, go to the Browse->Advanced menu command.
- Look down at the lower-right corner to see the Subscribe panel:
- To subscribe to all updates to the 2012 XNAT Workshop space, click the Start Watching This Space link.
- To subscribe just to blog posts in the space, click the Start Watching Space Blogs link.
- To get updates in a news feed or RSS viewer, click the RSS Feeds link. The available RSS feed links will be displayed, which you can just enter into, e.g. Google Reader, Flipboard, or whatever RSS viewer you prefer.