Checking In After Your First Week
Hopefully you have found the experience of setting up XNAT and customizing it to your needs to be satisfying and relatively painless. However, the first week with XNAT is only the beginning. In our experience, the more you and your users adopt XNAT, the more you will uncover new use cases and new needs for customizations.
Here are a few helpful resources that you may find useful.
Tips on Project Intake and Administration
- Work with your PI to define system and project requirements with this XNAT Project Intake Form.
- Need to support a longitudinal project? The XNAT Team will be releasing an updated Visits and Protocols module soon.
Fine-tuning User Access with Roles and Features
- New in XNAT 1.6.5, administrators can create Custom User Roles and fine-tune their access permissions in each project.
- Elements of the XNAT UI can be configured as Custom Features to further fine-tune who sees what in your interface.
Need to support clinical trials data?
- Check out XNAT CR by Radiologics, a version of XNAT with extra layers of security added to be 21 CFR Part 11 compliant for clinical trials data.
Questions? We know you've got them.
First-time XNAT downloaders can schedule a free 30-minute consultation with one of our system architects. Email us at email@example.com to learn more.