(Full list of XNAT Client Tools)
- December 2010, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience:Open access series of imaging studies: longitudinal MRI data in nondemented and demented older adults.
- Spring 2007, Neuroinformatics:The Extensible Neuroimaging Archive Toolkit (XNAT): An informatics platform for managing, exploring, and sharing neuroimaging data.
- September 2007, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience:Open Access Series of Imaging Studies (OASIS): cross-sectional MRI data in young, middle aged, nondemented, and demented older adults.
- June 2005, OHBM Annual Meeting: XNAT: A Software Framework for Managing Neuroimaging Laboratory Data.
- May 2012, Frontiers in Neuroinformatics: PyXNAT: XNAT in Python
- April 2012, Frontiers in Neuroinformatics: Data sharing in neuroimaging research
- February 2012, Journal of Digital Imaging: DicomBrowser: software for viewing and modifying DICOM metadata.
- June 2011, Frontiers in Neuroinformatics: Informatics and data mining tools and strategies for the human connectome project.
(Full list of XNAT Publications)
How Others Have Used XNAT: