The release of XNAT 1.7.1 is a maintenance release, designed to address known issues that were in XNAT 1.7 but were not considered blockers at the time of release, and to address new issues that surfaced after the XNAT 1.7 release. There are also a few additions under the hood in support of tools and features that are still in development.
- XNAT-4573 – Fixed a series of undesired behaviors that would occur if you built an XNAT and waited too long to set it up.
- XNAT-4589 – Fixed an issue where rebuilding a session in the Prearchive fails with anonymization.
Data Uploading & Processing
- XNAT-4548 – Added support for Container Services to import resources from a process running in a container.
- XNAT-4014 – Extend DICOM Anonymization to handle private headers and sequences, using DicomEdit 6.0.1.
Automation, Scripting and Event Management
- XNAT-4385 – Removed the warning from the Automation page.
- XNAT-4549 – Added the ability to configure dependencies (i.e. plugins) that site administrators may want to include with their build.
- XNAT-4546 – Added the ability to configure dependencies (i.e. plugins) that site administrators may want to include with their build.
Admin UI updates
- XNAT-2817 – Updated User Management UI for consistency with new Admin UI.
- XNAT-4533 – Added Plugin Registry control panel to Admin UI
- XNAT-4558 – Added controls for XNAT Service admin accounts.
- XNAT-4553 – Added flexibility to LDAP integration
- XNAT-4564 – Addressed inconsistent behavior with LDAP integration and authentication.
- XNAT-4578 – Fixed Firefox-specific bug with user permission settings, when granting Admin privileges.
- XNAT-4242 – Added support for form validation in Admin UI form panels.
Known Issues To Be Addressed In Future Releases