XNAT 1.8.4 Released
XNAT 1.8.4 is now available and ready to install. This version of XNAT is a maintenance version, chock full of updates and fixes. Here is a quick overview of what is included.
- Prevent rare instances of data table failures
- Address unusual undeletable resource files
- Improve handling of user IDs generated by external auth providers
- Multiple security fixes
Other improvements include:
- Enabling image session downloads at the subject level
- Refactored the Admin UI, making it much easier to find settings
- Improved scan listings
- Multiple improvements to resource management
- Multiple improvements to authentication options
- Multiple improvements to the Event Service
And plenty more. Review the XNAT 1.8.4 release notes for a full listing of updates.