|Command Line Resource|
Bin with Dependencies:
Download DicomBrowser (12.4 MB .jar file).
|Windows (XP or higher)|
Download the DicomBrowser Setup Installer (9.6 MB .exe file).
|Mac OS (10.5 or higher)|
Application Disk Image:
Download the DicomBrowser Disk Image(8.7 MB .dmg file).
Linux Redhat Package Manager File
Download DicomBrowser for Linux Redhat (8.1 Mb .rpm file).
Linux Debian Package File
Download DicomBrowser for Linux Debian (8.1 Mb .deb file).
Note: This tutorial was executed on XNAT 1.5. Several elements of the surrounding UI has been updated since then.
- Consult the Instructions for using DicomBrowser .Tutorial
- Batch Anonymizations with DicomBrowser
- Command Line Interface
- Report a bug or request a feature.
- Sign up for the DicomBrowser discussion group
- Download a sample anonymization script that removes all attributes listed in the DICOM Basic Application Level Confidentiality Profile. WARNING: this script removes so much metadata that the resulting files are generally unsuitable for upload to XNAT.
- Download a sample anonymization script that is intended as a base to be extended: obviously problematic fields are cleared, removed, or pseudonymized, but no guarantee is made that all potentially identifying information is removed.WARNING: this script will almost certainly not sufficiently deidentify your data. Test on your data by applying the script, then use multiple tools to manually verify that all PHI has been removed; we recommend reviewing the output using at least a full metadata display tool like dcmdump AND ALSO a hex dump utility like UNIX’s od or Emacs’s hexl-mode.
- Download sample DICOM data (35 MB), courtesy of Denise Head.