Known Issues in the XNAT 126.96.36.199 Release
The 188.8.131.52 release has several known issues that will be addressed in a future release. These issues are considered to be important, but not blockers to release or significant inhibitors of most workflows. Please review these issues closely before upgrading a production version of XNAT. Contact us on the XNAT Discussion Group if you have any questions about any of these issues.
- Version 1.7.5 of the XNAT Pipeline Engine is fully compatible with XNAT 184.108.40.206
- The Selectable Scan Table plugin is not compatible with XNAT 220.127.116.11 or higher and should be removed
- Setting up LDAP Authentication in XNAT 18.104.22.168 requires the XNAT LDAP Auth plugin. See Configuring Authentication Providers
- Version 2.0 of the Container Service plugin is fully compatible with XNAT 22.214.171.124
- Version 1.3.3 of the XNAT Project Sync (XSync) plugin is fully compatible with XNAT 126.96.36.199
Full List of Addressed Issues Here: