- About XNAT
- News & Events
- XNAT Marketplace
- Contact Us
Here's a basic script for a walkthrough.
1. On the site landing page, click "Admin" > "Automation"
2. This Container Service Setup page is mostly for reference. Note that the script stuff has been masked out for now, there will be better-defined screens there shortly.
3. On the Container Server Setup page, click "Images & Commands" in the left sidebar.
4. On the Images & Commands page, there are two methods of importing images.
5. On the Create Command page, we want to configure a command and make it dynamic by adding a variable.
6. On an updated Images & Commands page, click on "Actions & Contexts" in the left sidebar.
7. On the Actions & Contexts page, click on "Add Action", then click the blue "Open Action Template" button in the modal.
8. On the Add Actions template page, click on "Add Context". Select "Any Image Session" from the select menu in the modal. Note that there will be better-defined UI for adding conditionals to your context.
9. On the updated Actions & Context page, we have added a few new actions plus the one you just created. You can hover over the filter indicators in the table to display tooltips with details.
10. We're done administering actions for now. (We've skipped a step where project owners would add actions to their projects.) For now, click the upper search bar to simulate going directly to a session report page.
11. On the MR Session page, there are a few things you can do.