DicomEdit 6.4 boasts an exciting new feature: If-Elseif-Else statements, which enable different blocks of statements to be executed based on conditions detected in the DICOM, along with a number of useful fixes. See DicomEdit 6.4 Language Reference for details. There is no need to install DicomEdit 6.4 separately; the new version is built into the XNAT 1.8.7 release.
Priority fixes include:
- DE-65: Add support for conditional statements to DICOM anonymization scripts
- DE-25: Add support for "Describe" keyword to add descriptors to DicomEdit variables
- DE-26: Fix bug in sequence item deletion
- DE-49: Fix bug in "Assign if exists" behavior
- DE-42: Fix bug in shiftDateTimeByIncrement to retain optional timezone offset if present
- DE-43: Maintain original dateTime precision when applying shifts with shiftDateTimeByIncrement
- DE-45: Fix bug in retainPrivateTag failing to remove certain private tags.
- DE-56: Fix bug erroneously assigning non-numeric values to elements with numeric VR