About our group:
We have a distributed group of developers and support personnel who work under the supervision of the Neuroinformatics Group, Rotman Research Institute. We are involved in a diverse set of projects including many different modalities of data centred around three primary institutions (Baycrest, Sunnybrook Health Sciences, University of Ottawa).
For more information, contact Tom Gee, Neuroinformatics Group Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org .
About our XNAT project(s):
We have several XNAT-based projects including:
- SPReD (Stroke Patient Recovery Research Database)
- A central platform for the Centre for Stroke Recovery. Uses XNAT with many customized data types and function wrappers to import and fuse data from diverse research and clinical databases, including assessments, demographics, MRI and CT images, proteomics and genomics.
- RRINiD (RRI Neuroinformatics Database)
- A central imaging archive for RRI.
- Ontario Brain Institute Brain Centre for Ontario Data Exploration (Brain-CODE)
- A new, centralized province-wide informatics platform for neuroscience research. Focused on brain-related research, featuring imaging, molecular and clinical data.
- PURE MIND
- A study based on the collection of resting state MRI data following a component of the Canadian cohort of the international PURE project.
Our goals for the XNAT Workshop: