Thanks to everyone who attended the workshop!
XNAT Workshop 2010
June 28-30, 2010
Air travel into St. Louis arrives at Lambert International Airport. The workshop is being held at the Washington University Medical Center, a 30 minute taxi or MetroLink commuter train ride. The Metrolink is the least expensive and easiest option. Take it from the airport to the Central West End stop.
The Parkway Hotel: It's a 5 minute walk to the meeting. When making reservations, ask for the XNAT Workshop rate ($119).
The Chase Park Plaza: A nicer hotel. It's a 10 minute walk to the meeting.
The XNAT Workshop will provide XNAT site administrators and developers with an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the XNAT system. The Workshop will begin with sessions focused on successfully deploying XNAT in a range of research environments and will proceed to sessions focused on customizing and extending XNAT and on building client applicatins that interface with XNAT. The workshop will be divided into didactic presentation, breakout discussion, and practical working time.
- Installation and basic setup
- Best practices for multi-site studies and institutional deployments
- Tuning, optimization, and monitoring
- Integrating with DICOM devices (modalities, PACS, workstations)
- Customizing XNAT
- Creating XNAT pipelines
- Building XNAT clients
- Building new XNAT features / open source development
- Third Party Presentations
- What's Next: Where does XNAT go from here?
- Ad hoc breakout discussions
Feedback concerning the workshop is available here.