Before beginning the steps below, please build the machine for this part of the practical. Review the detailed instructions for guidance on building workshop virtual machines.
./run xnat-12 setup
So you've just installed a shiny new version of XNAT? Let take it out for a spin!
This practical exercise will take you through the most common XNAT Administration tasks associated with setting up projects. Most importantly in this process, we will be setting up channels for properly importing and anonymizing image data from scanners, and routing them to your projects. We will also spend some time on configuring data structure in your project, and uploading custom data resources.
This practical session breaks XNAT Administration and Project Setup into the following steps:
- Step 1 of 8: Create New Project
- Step 2 of 8: Enable the XNAT DICOM receiver
- Step 3 of 8: Configure DICOM project routing
- Step 4 of 8: Write Anonymization Scripts
- Step 5 of 8: Configure Series Import Filters
- Step 6 of 8: Create a Custom Variable Set
- Step 7 of 8: Add a Project Resource Uploader
- Step 8 of 8: Configure Protocol Validation